1. Necessary specifications and requirements are not communicated to and/or agreed with the factory's component/raw material suppliers.
2. The incoming goods area is not clean, dry, and with appropriate illumination and temperature. Materials are not suitably handled.
3. In the incoming goods area, defective items are not suitably segregated from items to be used.
4 In the production area, rejected products and components are not suitably segregated. Their re-use/disposal are not suitably controlled / authorised.
5. During production, products are not stored in suitably clean, tidy, safe, dry areas with appropriate illumination and temperature. They are not handled appropriately when moved from one area to another.
6.In the final inspection, packing and storage area, rejected items are not suitably segregated.
7. The storage areas for finished goods are not big enough, suitably clean, dry, with appropriate illumination and temperature. Goods are not suitably handled.
8. No effective positive release process before goods leave the factory.